Immersion Classroom Program.
Homestay Australia can offer students the opportunity to study in Primary and Secondary schools throughout Australia.
Students become a part of the School Community for a period of Two to Ten weeks.
Groups of Students can be from One to twenty students per school.
Groups of 10 students or more will include an accompanying Teacher.
Start Dates can be at any time throughout the Academic Year
Students may be required to purchase the school uniform
Student Accommodation arranged by Homestay Australia
Student Guardianship arranged by Homestay Australia
For more information and the Agreement Form, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To the School / Agency
Homestay Australia requires a copy of the signed Agreement in order to confirm their arrangements.
Once the Agreement has been signed Homestay Australia will require the following :
1. Name, Age, Gender of Students
2. Suggested Start Date and Completion Date.
3. Copy of Academic record of each Student
Once a Student has been accepted by the School in Australia, arrangements are confirmed for
1. Airport Transfer to and from Homestay (Arranged by Homestay Australia)
2. Homestay Accommodation (Arranged by Homestay Australia).
The Homestay Host will be responsible for the Day to Day care of each student including ensuring the Student can travel to and from school by Public Transport.
The Host will bring the student to school on their first day personally and assist in the arrangement of the School uniform.
Homestay Australia will act as the Guardian for each student.
3. Confirmation of total Payment required. Payment is based upon the requirement of the school selected.
Homestay Australia Pty Ltd